Friday, February 15, 2008

Candy from the heart.

Valentine's Day came and went and it was GREAT FUN! My husband, the great Brian Sendelbach, gave me some amazing flowers and an even more amazing photo collage with his art and a picture of a certain girl he is married to.... If you ever want to check out some great and fun art you should feel free to click here:


In return for the wonderful gifts, I gave my husband a "candy-gram". I learned of the idea from a lady in my office and thought it was just too cute to say no to! I wrote a personal message to my hubby on a large poster board and used candy bars for many of the words. It came out even cuter than I had hoped and Brian LOVED it! It was also very fun for our two year old.





Our son, Albie, also got to eat heart-shaped french toast for breakfast and heart pizza for lunch... so an all around fun day!

No comments: